Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My new craft blog

Well, I've decided to delete our family blog and create a blog dedicated to my addiction instead: crafts! :) I didn't want to make our family blog private and I didn't want identifying info out on the web about my kids (why did I put our last name in the url...rookie mistake?) I haven't updated it since this summer and decided to just delete it all together. So, now you can check here and see what we're up to. I'm sure I'll post pics of the kids when we're doing crafts together but I'll probably refer to them by their first initial or something instead of their full names. If you'd like to see more pics of the kids, email me and I'll hook you up. (I'm adding pics pretty regularly on my facebook page now, too).

I've got a growing list of handmade gifts I want to make this year. I intend to post links to tutorials but probably won't post my pics of finished products until after Christmas (that is, if I get around to actually making all the gifts). I hope that since I'm thinking about it now, I'll actually get a few gifts made instead of waiting until the week before Christmas to get started. :)

I'll post some links soon but now I'm off to spruce up this blog with a cool background and a list of all my favorite blogs I stalk follow.